Writing That Novel or Book!
- Create a timeline of your scenes and sequels.
- Who’s your targeted audience?
- Start writing.
- What flaws are there in your characters? Readers love these. It makes them connect with your characters.
- What kind of conflicts are there?
- Any twists to your story?
- What’s your climax point? The most exciting part in your story or book that excites readers.
- Any cliffhangers? Does your story come to a halt, but is not over yet? Let your audience wonder what happens next.
- Is there any dialogue? I think every book, whether it’s fiction or nonfiction, is more exciting when there’s some kind of dialogue happening. Kind of speeds up the reading and makes it more enjoyable to read rather than just reading a bunch of text presented in the normal, boring layout.