We have started working in the April Issue starting March 1, 2016. Inside this new issue, we will be featuring a lot of historical fiction pieces.
- Historical Fiction Book Reviews
- Greatest Historical Pieces Ever Written
- What You Need to Know When Writing Historical Fiction
- Historical Writing Prompts
- Can You Write Fiction? (A fun writing exercise for both non-writers and writers alike)
- Literature Terminology Quiz (how well do you know these terms?)
- Author Interviews
- Memoir Writing Contest (digital awards, recognition, & free publication awarded to contestants)
- Top 5 Best Memoirs to Read
- Guest Writing Pieces
Anyone can guest write for our magazine. Please, send your article, column piece, or writings to us via email. You can send them to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will feature any guest writing that is sent to us after reviewing it. All writing will be featured only once.
If you’re an author or publisher and would like advertisements or a book release feature, then email us the links, pictures, and any other required information by the third week of the month.
Author interviews and book reviews are free to feature within our magazine issues.
April’s magazine cover will be released soon!