Starr Media Second-Assistant Survival Guide
1. Don’t call your hot boss the antichrist to his face.
2. Don’t stare at hot boss’s, um, package or his full sleeve of tattoos. (No. Really. Stop!)
3. Don’t get on the malicious first assistant’s bad side.
4. Don’t forget to memorize the 300-page employee manual.
5. If you value your cashmere, steer clear of boss’s dog.
6. Boss’s dimples are lust-inducing. Do. Not. Give. In.
7. “The elevator ate your clothes” is not a valid excuse for showing up to important meetings half dressed.
8. Don’t break seven of the rules within the first week of employment if you, ya know, are in dire need of money to support your sick mom.
9. Whatever you do, don’t fall for the boss. See rule eight about sick mom.
10. Never forget the rules.
Rating: 5 stars
The Rule Book by Jennifer Blackwood is a must read for all. It’s hot, addictive, and highly entertaining. There is more than just hot sex inside this romance. A daughter struggling to pay for her mother’s cancer treatments…a boss whose book of rules are tighter than anything she knows…and the chemistry that sparks between her and the boss. A boss whom she accidently called the devil during her time at work. Instead of firing her…he keeps her on as the second assistant. Her journey though is full of its ups and downs. Having an off-limits kind of relationship with her boss, the treatments’ price having gone up higher yet, and someone is planning her downfall at her job. Mr. Starr isn’t one’s typical CEO boss. He’s unique and sexy enough to melt any woman’s heart and body. A strained relationship with his newest female employee has him off his guard. Then there are a few mishaps a work that led to his employee…but are they really her fault or does someone have it in for the company? Jennifer Blackwood’s contemporary romance novel is stunning. Well-written and well-developed. It’s fast-paced and exciting. Every page with leave readers feeling hot and begging for more. Overall, I loved reading The Rule Book, and I highly recommend it to all.