ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW WAY OF LIFE?
• Do you want to reduce worry and anxiety while making decisions and awaiting outcomes?
• Would you like to stop being afraid of imaginary events?
• Are you exhausted of the jealousy and suffering arising from desiring too much?
• Can you incorporate spiritual practices to improve mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing?
• Do you grapple with belief and faith?
• Is transforming mindless work into paid, enjoyable playtime an attractive proposition for you?
• Would you like to dive into a joyful, eternally affirmative existence?
One: A Way of Life enables the reader to access, learn, and discuss in simple language, the principles of schools of thought such as Vedanta, Buddhism, Zen, and Christianity; those doctrines we hear of while growing up, but somehow never get around to studying. After all, why should the benefits of these ideas be limited to those who spend seven years isolated in deep study? Their creators never intended it to be so.
The majority of the ideas are discussed in dialogue format between two characters, Young Blood and Old Soul. Young Blood is seeking, questioning, and finding answers; Old Soul is wise, has seen life, and is a patient teacher. The background is the desert, with its scorching days and freezing nights serving as the analogy to life with its peaks and valleys.
One: A Way of Life in its essence is a no-bullshit introduction, discussion, and completion of embodied philosophy. Live life on your own terms, with the wisdom of the ancients as your guide.
One: A Way of Life by Vish Kajaria is an interesting philosophical read. It enlightens readers with a variety of topics. With wisdom from the ancient philosophers, this writer has broken down subject areas and made it easier to explore, understand, and learn. The way this particular book was written, I found myself easily entertained. I enjoyed reading the pages and soon found myself at the last page. One: A Way of Life has cleverly found its way into my reading shelf. It’s a must read. I have not read a book like it yet.